Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Home Scrappin'


I would say about a year ago, we were at a Stampin' Up! regional event and the project of the day was to do a 8x8 scrapbook with the Summer Home Scrapbook Kit. Well I would say most of us went home that day not completing the project. The thought of cutting up the paper and doing the kit just overwhelmed all of us. So for the past year the paper and the kit has been sitting in my closet. I think the biggest reason why I never got around to do it was I couldn't figure out what pictures to put in it. Well I just got my cousin's wedding pictures and the scrapbook just came together in no time. So here's the first page, this is me and my immediate family. I can't believe we started with 5 and now we are up to 10!
Ingredients to make the page:
Paper: Summer Home Scrappin' Kit, Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Twill Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Early Espresso Brad

No comments: