Saturday, September 25, 2010

Color Throwdown

Here's back to back color challenge. This time it is the Color Throwdown colors. This week's color challenge is: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and River Rock. So I wasn't quite sure how those colors were going to come together. I was just happy my new A Cute Christmas just came in and I was able to play with it and make this adorable snowman card.

So here's my card and the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: A Cute Christmas
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, River Rock, Basic Black
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pack, Whisper White
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones from a local craft store
Tools: Big Shot, Circles #2 Sizzex, Snowflake Punch, Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" circle punch, Diecutting machine and cartridge

No comments: