Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inkredible Color Challenge


This week's color challenge is Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake. I have to say I love the way the last two Inkredible color challenges have come out.

So here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Set: Great Friend
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Autumn Spice Specialty Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Antique Brads
Tools: Circles #2 Sizzex, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Extra Large Punch, Top Note Sizzex

Special touch on this card: I cut the flower out of the designer series paper. Next, I layered it on a scallop circle and a circle. I layered the designer series paper on a piece of paper and the die cut with the Top Note.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your card is very,very pretty. I love your design and the colors that you used.

Mary