Sunday, October 10, 2010

Color Throwdown

This week's Color Throwdown colors are: Perfect Plum, Early Espresso and Vanilla. I have to say I love the way these colors came together. I have to say this is probably one of the first cards in a long time that I have not used designer series paper.

Here is the card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Flight of the Butterfly, For all you do
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Perfect Plum
Accessories: Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon and Brads
Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Owl Punch, Big Shot, Square Lattice Texture Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Broni said...

What a great tall card! I love how you used the flowers to accent and tie the owl and sentiment together! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!