Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coming to an Area Near You!

Here is my 2010 Holiday Craft Show and Vendor Events that I will be a part of this year. So here's your chance to see all that Stampin' Up! has to offer in person. I will also be selling lots of homemade cards and gifts. You may even see my retired stamp sets and color kits for sale.

10/24 Holiday Open House - Totowa
11/6 Packanack Mother’s Club Craft Fair -Wayne
11/12 East Rutherford PTA Holiday Vendor Event
11/13 Maywood PTO Holiday Market
11/14 St. Bonaventure’s Church Craft Fair - Paterson
11/19 Dance Xplosions Vendor Party - Totowa
11/20 Paramus Curves Vendor Show & Open House

Click here to see all the details of each event. (times and addresses) Link is also located on the top left hand corner of my blog for future reference.

No comments: