Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Bling

Can you believe Halloween is around the corner! The Inkredible colors are perfect for the holiday. They are: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie. This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge is Bling, so I put rhinestones in my trim border. Here is the holiday gift bags I created for my niece and nephew to put their holiday goodies in.

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Rhinestones from a local craft store, Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Sizzex, Double Circle Punch, Bat Punch, Word Window, Sponge Dauber, 1" Circle Punch, Star punch from a local craft store.

4 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, Stasia, your holiday bag for your niece and nephew is absolutely adorable! They are sure to love it! Thanks so much for playing along again this week with us at PPA!

Debbie Modrowsky said...

Very cute Stasia.

Ashley Andreoli said...

The kids will LOVE them!!!! I am so glad you invited me to your page. I love all of your stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is really great!