Saturday, October 23, 2010

Playing with Paper Scraps

Here's back to back Inkredible color challenges. This week's colors are: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and So Saffron. I decided to play with my designer series paper scraps to make this card. I love the way patchwork butterfly I ended up making. I don't know if I am more excited about using paper scraps or the fact that I used the Heard from the Heart stamp set. I really can't tell you the last time I used this stamp set. I have to say I love the set, but I haven't had many opportunities to use it. I love the crisp and clean simplicity of this set. I think this just became my go to thank you card when I need to make one quickly to send out.

Here's my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Heard from the Heart
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Series Paper, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Halfback pearls from a local craft store
Tools: Beautiful Butterfly Sizzex, Big Shot, 3/4" Square Punch

1 comment:

Debbie Modrowsky said...

Love this!