Monday, November 22, 2010

Inkredible Color Challenge


Here's for a challenging color combination. This week's colors are: Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Eggplant Envy and Chocolate Chip. I decided to subsitute Chocolate Chip for my favorite new brown, Early Espresso. So if the Inkredible color challenge wasn't challenging enough I decided to make into a Christmas card.

I know you all have done this, stamped images from a friend's stamp collection on Vanilla or White card stock to use at a later date. Well I have done this a million times, but for some reason always forget to use those stamped images. Well I was a little stumped with this challenged and found this great stamped image from my friend Colleen's collection. I must have stamped it quite sometime ago since the stamp set is called Baby Jesus is Born and it was in the 2008 catalog.

So here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Set: Baby Jesus is Born, So Many Sayings
Ink: Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Artichoke, More Mustard, Eggplant Envy, Early Espresso and Blush Blossom
Paper: Always Artichoke Patterns Designer Series Paper, More Mustard Patterns Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso and Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Early Espresso Button and Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Blender Pens, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Sizzex

No comments: