Sunday, November 28, 2010

Loving this card!


This week's color challenge is Basic Gray, Crumb Cake and Bashful Blue. Since I am on my felt flurries kit, I decided to use Baja Breeze instead so I can use my felt snowflake. I have to say my new color is crumb cake for Holiday cards. I have to say I love the way this card came out. It reminds me of warm winter sweater paired up with a string of pearls. To keep the snowflake and the pearl in place I put a large jumbo glue dot in the center.

Here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Best Wishes & More, Welcome Christmas
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray Patterns Designer Series Paper, Textiles Specialty Paper
Very Vanilla
Accessories: Halfback peals, Big Felt Flurries Accents & Elements
Tools: Coluzzle Cutting System, Snowflake Punch from a local craft store

No comments: