Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Gift Items For Sale


It's time to give everyone a chance at purchasing all the items I have been making for this Holiday season for the Holiday and Craft shows I have been at. This is what is left of my inventory. So don't delay and reaching out to me if there is something on the list you want, it is a first come first serve basis. I will be updating the total quantities left as things are sold.

Click here to see what is for sale. The link is also located on the right hand side!

As soon as I receive payment, I will be going to the post office. We will be working with the post office's delivery schedule, so please ensure plenty of time for delivery for the holidays!!!!

Please email me with any questions and purchase requests ssloma@optonline.net

For those of you local to the Totowa, NJ area, we can arrange delivery by meeting up and saving on delivery charges if you choose. Shipping is not included in the price.

I will ship Flat Rate Priority envelopes and boxes approximately - $5 to $11. Whatever we can stuff inside the packages the cheaper your shipping!For those of you out of the area, I will send you a PayPal invoice with your total purchase price and the shipping and handling.

No comments: