Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of the Year



Well can you believe 2010 is coming to an end! It has definately been eventful. It has been a mix of good and bad. I am looking forward to 2011 and everything it has to bring. One of my goals is to end with the year being caught up with my Inkredible color challenges. I have to say I was able to complete all 52 weeks of challenges. So here is the last color challenge of the year: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand.

I decided to use a retired stamp set paired up with a new one from the Occasions Mini.

So here is my card and ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: XOXO, Love Bandit
Ink: Rose Red, Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Rose Red Buttons
Tools: 2 1/2 Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Blender Pens

No comments: