Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Updated

I just updated my retired stamp sets for sale listing. 5 additional stamp sets have just been added.

So make sure to check it out! Click here to see the entire listing of my retired stamp sets for 50% off the retail price. Over 50+ stamp sets are for sale! Stock up on your old favorites! Email me today to let me know which stamp sets you are interested in!

While you are at it, don't forget to stop by and visit my retired colors for sale. I am happy to say there is only 20 left. Thank you to all my loyal customers for stopping by and picking up the color kits!

Links to both pages can be found on the top left hand corner of my blog for future reference. As items are sold, the web pages are updated, so you will always have the most up to date inventory that is left.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: