Monday, January 24, 2011

Stamping Studio!

Here is my stamping studio. There has been so many additions since the last time I took pictures which was in April of 2008. It's amazing how much stamping and scrapbooking supplies multiply. So without further delay, here is my little haven from the world.
Two tables ready for lots of stampers and scrappers to join me.

Magazines, Stamps, Paper, Accessories, Oh My...
The third shelf just holds my white and vanilla cardstock and it's scraps along with the latest InColors!


Here are all my wonderful friends, my beloved stamp sets. I keep the current ones towards the front and retired sets that I just can't part with in the back.


Now we are onto retired stamp sets and color kits for sale, ribbon, punches and tools and accessories.


Here is a close of my ribbons and tools!

Here are all my wonderful stamp pads hanging on the wall. Can you believe that was my old cassette tape holder! The pads just fit perfectly!



Here is my Big Shot station along with lots of various tools and materials. Along with a rack of all my cards for sale and display.


Hope you enjoyed a view of my stamping studio!

4 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Can I come play with you????

Yolanda said...

Looks like a great place to create! TFS, it's always fun to see people's space.

Crafty Neighbor said...

I have a cassette holder just like that sitting on my craftroom floor -- it's waiting for hubby to hang it!

Cindy C. said...

Wow you really have a special way to store your supplies! TFS!