Friday, April 22, 2011

Inkredible Color Challenge

I am so excited I get to share a new stamp set with all of you.   It is a new set in the upcoming Summer Mini that will come out May 1st, so stay tuned to see the new mini as well as some projects that I have been working on. 

This week's Inkredible color challenge is:   Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry and Concord Crush.

Here is my card and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets:
   Afterthoughts, Summer Splash
Ink:   Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry and Concord Crush
Paper:   Concord Crush and Rich Razzleberry Patterns Designer Series Paper, Concord Crush, Whsiper White
Accessories:  Concord Crush Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools:   Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Circle Cutting System, Scallop Trim Border Punch

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

Great card! All I could think about was flowers! I didn't get this set, now I just might have too!