Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge

It's been a while since Taylored Expressions has done a sketch challenge and I have to say I have missed them. Taylor has some amazing sketches and I just love them.

Here is a coffee and tea card for my favorite coffee house owner. Her birthday was this past weekend and I couldn't wait to use this sketch for her birthday card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:
Morning Cup, You're a Gem
Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride Patterns Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Early Espresso Brads and Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

KER said...

very nice card...love the ribbon...the dsp is a wonderful background for the images