Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bring on the Bling - Rhinestones and Glitter

This week the Stamping Royalty brings you a recipe challenge:   Bring on the bling - rhinestones and glitter!!!   So I just got this amazing Sunflower background stamp and I could not wait to play with it.  

So I decided to make my own mixture of embossing powder for the card.    I mixed Whisper White and Iridesceient Ice.    I kind like the effect.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, August 29th. Hope you can join us!    Also we have two new design team members, Carrie Rhoades and Brandi Wiggins!!   Make sure you stop on by and check out all the amazing projects my fellow team members have made!!!


Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Sunflower, Upsy Daisy
Ink:   Versamark, Peach Parfait
Paper:   Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Peach Parfait Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack
Accessories:   Rhinestones, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Iridescient Ice Embossing Powder.
Tools:   Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Eyelet Border Punch

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Ooooh! That sparkly sunflower makes me weep that summer is almost over! Great card, Stasia! TFS!

xo B.