Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stamping Royalty Sketch Challenge

This week Stamping Royalty brings us a sketch challenge.   I decided to make another gift bag.    You can never have enough of them on hand when you are heading out the door with a gift.

Here is new designer series paper and a stamp set from the Holiday Mini.   My friend Colleen came over last week and I had the chance to play with this beautiful two step stamp set.    In this project it was actual a three step.   I stamp the Early Espresso outline first.   Next, I stamp the bold image in More Mustard and then rolled the edges with Cajun Craze.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, September 26th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:  Gently Falling, Afterthoughts
Ink:   Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Early Espresso Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Brads

Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot,  Lots of Tags Sizzlets

2 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

Lovely bag. I really like your bow! The leaves look GREAT!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

What a great idea to make gift bags ahead of time. I'm nowhere near that organized. LOL! Beautiful job, Stasia!

xo B.