Monday, October 24, 2011

Simply Scored Christmas Card

This month Shelli has a great contest.   It is using our amazing Simply Scored tool.   So it's not to late to submit your projects.   Click here to check out the challenge and the projects that have been submitted.

So here is one of the projects that I submitted.  I have to say I was inspired by a project I saw in a magazine.   I made it my own by using our amazing Stampin' Up! products. 

So here I used the score tool to make background lines.   This reminds of the days I use to pull out my paper crimper for projects.

How great is that our Pennant Parade stamp set has a tree base for a Christmas tree.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Contempo Christmas, Pennant Parad
Ink:   Old Olive
Paper:   Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:   Whisper White Button, Linen Threads, Pearls, Red Gingham Ribbon
Tools:   Top Note Sizzex, Big Shot, Petite Pennatns Builder, Simply Scored, Heart to Heart

7 comments:

Bandon, Oregon said...

I Love this!!! Very Nice...

Faith

Joan V said...

Oooh, love this card. I always forget how much a little scoring can add such a dramatic effect to a card. Thanks for sharing.

Theresa Rafter said...

I love your card it is just gorgeous x

Dale Morin said...

Great, great card. I think I will have to case this one. TFS

Me, My Stamps and I said...

your card is simply adorable!!!!!
i just love the pennant trees!!!!
tfs:)
just could not resist casing you for my Consider it cased week!!!!

Andrea said...

I am coming to your blog through a link from Chats blog, Me, my Stamps and I. I LOVE your card. I hope you dontmind, but I'm going to case this for my Christmas card class coming up.

Jan Hoyt O'Fallon, IL said...

I saw your card posted on pinterest and immediately fell in love with it! Followed the link here to leave a comment. Thanks so much for sharing such a quick and cute idea!

Jan Hoyt O'Fallon, IL