Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving with their family and friends!   Here is the versatile stamp set Gift Givers!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:
   Gift Givers, Four Frames
Ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  5/16"  Very Vanilla Brads, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Tools:  Scallop Square Sizzex, Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, Aqua Painter, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack
Here is my beautiful niece.   A few weeks ago she asked me to help her disguise her turkey for school so that way he can saved from Thanksgiving.    So when I asked her what the disguise he was going to have she told me he was going to be a rock star.   That was so up my alley.    We totally rocked this turkey out!     I die cut some images, added some bling.    The feathers were made with the Leaves #2 Sizzex and my Big Shot.      Here is the work of art.    Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: