Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stampin Royalty Photo Inspiration

So this week we are inspired by a photo in our Stampin' Up! catalog at Stampin' Royalty.     It is our Timeless Portrait collection.  I am sorry to say I don't own anything from the collection, but I do have to say it is on my wish list.    So since I don't have anything from this collection, I made my own paper by sponging on Cherry Cobbler ink onto the retired Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Series Paper.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, November 14th.  Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:
  Engraved Greetings
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper:  Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sponge

No comments: