Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year Resolution

A new year which means a new year's resolution.    One of my new year's resolution is to find a work/life balance.    I just started a new job and to help myself find a new balance between my love of my stamping and the rest of my life I will only be posting during the week.    So thank you visiting today, but going forward you will only see posts from me Monday through Friday unless there is a special announcement or unless I have I have been in the middle of a stamping frenzy and have so many projects that I will need to catch up on the weekend with posting!     If the 1st happens to fall on the weekend, you will definitely see that month's announcements on that day!

Hope all of you find a way to find a way to keep your new year's resolutions!!!    Here's to an amazing 2012!!

No comments: