Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gift Card Holder

So somehow I have managed to get myself all screwed up with the Inkredible color challenges and I am a week behind.   I ended up doing one challenge twice.   So here I am playing a little catch up.    This week's color challenge is:   Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.   I added another neutral color to the mix, Crumb Cake.

The gift card holder was really easy to make.  Just folding over a piece of paper and securing the ends with sticky strip.

Ingredients to make the gift card:
Stamp Sets:  Just Baseball, Sporting, Sweet Season
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper:  Well Worn and Paisley Prints Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Button from a local craft store, Very Vanilla Brads
Tools:  Scoring Tool, Paper Piercer


No comments: