Thursday, February 23, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week's Inkredible color challenge is:  Early Espresso, Real Red and Pretty in Pink.   When looking around for designer series paper I could use for the challenge, I found this great retired Valentine's paper, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.   These were the exact colors of the designer series paper!

I have to say I am so loving this scrapbook page.   Everytime I scrap, it motivates me to scrap some more!!!

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Early Espresso, Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Stickers from a local craft store, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Retired Chipboard
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Border Punches from a local craft store, Hearts Framelits Collection, Small Heart Punch, Full Heart Punch

No comments: