Friday, April 13, 2012

Our little sweetheart's first pictures

I wasn't sure when my sister first said she wanted a scrapbook of her sonogram photos how it would turn out.   After I saw the first set of pictures I just knew it would be making a long scrapbook.  Most of the photos appear to be 4 wallet size photos on a strip of photo paper.   

So I took the retired long on board chipboard and 12 x 12 sheets of paper to cover the back and front along with 12x12 sheets for the inside.

The title was printed out.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook:
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red, Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Stickers from a local craft store
Tools:  Sprial Binding machine, Border Sizzex from a local craft store, Big Shot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable...I love it!

Anonymous said...

So adorable...I love it!