Friday, April 27, 2012

So sorry to see Flower Fest retire

So I have to say there are a few on the retirement list that I am very sorry to see retire.   Flower Fest has been one of my favorite sets.    The best part of the set is that fact I have been able to use the set to use up my paper scraps.   Let's just say my paper scraps piles are ridiculous and this was one of my go to stamp sets to but a little dent in getting rid of scraps.

So if you have purchased the set, I have to tell you it is a must have.  

I used the stamp set with this week's Inkredible color challenge.    The colors are:  Peach Parfait, Real Red and Garden Green.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:  Flower Fest, from a local craft store
Ink:  Versamark, Real Red
Paper:   Whisper White, Real Red, Peach Parfait, Garden Green, Real Red Patterns Designer Series Paper, Peach Parfait Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Stickers from a local craft store, Real Red polka dot grosgrain ribbon, pearls from a local craft store, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Large Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Circle cutting system, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Butterfly punch from a local craft store, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

No comments: