Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Disney Tags

Here are some fun and easy gift tags to put on your gift tags with a Disney theme.    What can I say I am a Disney nut.   Here is a gift tag I made for my niece to put on her gift bag.

Ingredients to make the tag:
Alphabet and Disney stamp set I got from a local craft store, Flower Fest
Ink:   Versamark, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:   Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Black Button, Orange Pearls, Basic Black Embossing Powder
Tools:   Word Window Punch, Extra Large Scallop Circle Punch, Heat Gun

The second tag was a cute little Disney ears on an Easter egg.

Ingredients to make the tag:
Stamp Sets:  A Good Egg
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper from a local craft store, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:   Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Tools:   Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Crop-a-dile, Oval Sizzex, Big Shot

No comments: