Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Cupcake

Here is a "happy" cupcake I made for one of my good friends.   We were meeting up and I wanted to get her a cupcake to celebrate her day.   So decided to dress it up!

I took the Petal Cone Sizzex die.   I took a piece of paper and foldded it over.   2" x 1" piece of paper and folded it over.   Next I put the paper on the end of the Sizzex die.    When ready I just slipped the folded piece over the baker's twine and put some adhesive in the center to keep it in place.    The sticks came from bamboo skewers.  

Ingredients to make the banner:
Alphabet stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Pearls and Baker's Twine
Tools:  Petal Cone Sizzex Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Big Shot

4 comments:

Paper Princess said...

SOOOOOOO adorable!! Thank you for sharing!!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable blog~ love it!!! Came from linkedin, liked your FB page and a new follower, would love a follow back:):)

Cliona Larkin said...

This is totally cute. I have hopped over from Linked in and have become a follower.

Unknown said...

What an adorable cupcake and banner!! Cute Cute Cute!!! I will be featuring this banner cupcake on My Crafty Picks #65 with a link back to your blog on 5-27-12, which is today. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com