Thursday, May 3, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

Here is this week's Inkredible color challenge.   The colors are:  Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and So Saffron.   I have to say I was skeptical at first with these colors.    But after I stamped the hydrangea with Cherry Cobbler onto Blushing Bride I was on my way.    I stamped the flower and cut it out and then put it on top of the stem.

Ingredients to make the card: 
Stamp Sets:  Because I Care, Loving Thoughts
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Paper:  Whisper White, Always Artichoke, So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper, Always Artichoke Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Antique Brads, Pearls
Tools:  Border Punch from a local craft store, Corner Rounder Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

How beautiful! Just love it.