Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Loving the new Incolors!!!

So I got my package of new sneak peak goodies from the new catalog.  I also got the new catalog and I have already made my wish list and it is two pages long.   

Here are the new 2012 -14 InColors.   Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.   

So here are the cardstock and the new colors stamped with the little surfboards from the retired Summer Splash set.   

Hope you enjoy the colors as much as me.

Here are the ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:   Tropical Party, Summer Splash
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple
Paper:   Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Accessories:  Rhinestones
Tools:   Circle Cutting System, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Sizzex and Die Cutting Machine and Cartridge

2 comments:

melanie said...

Love this layout and the colors! Can't wait to dig into my stuff!

Tracy said...

Great page!