Friday, June 8, 2012

Fiskateers May Scrapbook Challenge

I was inspired by the Fiskateers May Scrapbook Challenge.   I decided to pull out my favorite holiday photo of my niece and nephew and scrap it.   I can't belive how big they are getting.   Of course I changed up the sketch and made it my own. 

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page: 
Stamp Sets from a local craft store
Ink:   Cherry Cobbler
Paper:   Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler,  Forest Lodge designer series paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Buttons, Stickers from a local craft store, UniSignal White Gel Pen
Tools:   Die cutting machine and cartridge from a local craft store, Big Shot, Paper Doily Sizzlits, Circle Cutting System, Border Punch from a local craft store, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

No comments: