Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stamping 411


What can I say I have a thing for pennants!   I saw this Stamping 411 challenge and I couldn't wait to take the challenge!

I also decided to participate in the Moxie Fab World Thank You Challenge.  
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs
Ink:   Concord Crush
Paper:   Concord Crush, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Pearls, Night of Navy Button
Tools:  Scallop Border Punch, Butterfly Punch and corner rounder from a local craft store

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your pennants! And those butterflies are beautiful!! So glad you played along with us!!

Patti Chesky said...

Very pretty!!!!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

beautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stasia! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)