Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fabric Challenge!

If you know me, then you know I am fabric challenged!!!  So everytime I see a challenge involving fabric or sewing I cringe!   So this week Stamping Royalty the challenge is use fabric.   I die cut a circle with jean material and then some simple stitching with my baker's twine around the circle.  I am happy with my results and even happier to use up some retired designer series paper from the last catalog. 

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) August 27th. Hope you can join us!
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Itty bitty banners
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Whisper White, Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper, Pool Party Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Baker's Twine, Antique Brads, Vintage Brads
Tools:   Coluzzle Cutting System, Corner Rounder, Circles #2 Sizzex, Big Shot, Blossom Petals Builder

No comments: