Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

So this week's Inkredible color challenge is:   Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Always Artichoke.    I knew I wanted to do something with fishes and then I remembered I got this great fish punch at a local craft store.   Perfect color combo!

So here is my card and the ingredients to make it:  
Stamp Sets:   Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink:  Marina Mist
Paper:   Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist and Always Artichoke, Marina Mist Patterns Designer Series Paper, Baja Breeze Prints Designer Series Paper, Storytime Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Pin from the Pretties
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Circle Sizzex, Big Shot, Fish Punch and Corner Rounder from a local Craft Store

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

How cool! Gotta find that punch.