Friday, August 3, 2012

Missing LBI

So I have to say my scrapbook page has completely transformed itself as I continued working with it. Let's just say I started with 4 different colors stamped with the Take a Ticket wheel. As I continued to work with it went from a bright color selection down to a more muted one. I found the ferris wheel clipart by googling. I printed and adhered it to the page.

I am going to be missing my week down the shore this year, so here is my scrapbook page with the kids two years ago at LBI's Fantasy Island.
Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets: Take a Ticket, Journaling and Alphabet stamp sets from a local craft store
Ink: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze
Paper: World Spectacular and Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Midnight Muse Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Silver Brads from a local craft store
Tools: Petite Pennants Builder, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot,

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great layout!