Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas and Winter Theme

So this week Stamping Royalty brings us a Christmas and Winter theme.  I decided to make my own designer series paper by cutting strips of paper.    Stay tuned tomorrow for the color challenge that inspired do it yourself patterned paper.   Since I had made the paper for one challenge I ended up using it for two.    I saw this great snowman cut out on Pinterest and knew I had to make my own.   So easy to do, just take circle tape them down and use them as a pattern for the snowman outline.   I think I first used one of the containers from SU, then I used 1 3/4" Circle and 1 3/8" Circle.   For the banner, I die cut an Itty Bitty Banner and then used it as pattern to make a larger one for myself since the sentiment from the Best Wishes & More set just barely fit in the original die cut.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, November 19th. Hope you can join us!
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Best Wishes & More
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Soft Suede
Accessories:   Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon and Buttons, Unisignal White Gel Pen
Tools:   1 3/4" Circle and 1 3/8" Circle, Double Hole, and 1/4" Circle Punches

  

5 comments:

Christyne said...

This snowman is so ADORABLE!! I love what you did with him, so creative!! Fabulous card!!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card!

Stef Perry said...

Very cute! Love the ingenuity!

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

OMG!! This is amazing!! I love the snowman, thank you for giving the directions!! Your patterned paper is awesome too!! Thank you for the awesome blog!

Unknown said...

Merci pour tout ce que tu as fait