Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Polka Dot Challenge

This week Stamping Royalty brings us a Polka Dot Challenge.  I saw this card on Pinterest and it was a must for me to recreate with my supplies.   The chevron paper in the upcoming Sale-a-bration brochure was a perfect fit for the card.   I know I have said this before but never throw out die cuts from retired chipboard it makes for the best pattern cutouts.   That is how the heart was made for this project.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) January 28th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Sweet Cake, XOXO
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry Patterns Designer Series Paper, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Crumb Cake Button, Pearls, Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon
Tool

s:  Corner Rounder, Snowflake Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile

No comments: