Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stamping Royalty Color Combo

This week stamping royalty brings us a color combo.   The colors are:  Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mamo and Daffodil Delight.  I don't know why, but I feel like I have done this color challenge before and I have to say each time, I am challenged with these colors together.   I found my inspiration in a craft magazine for this week's creation. 

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) February 18th. Hope you can join us!
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Lots of Thoughts
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise Patterns Designer Series Paper, Daffodil Delight Polka Dot Designer Series Paper,Rainbow Sherbert designer series paper
Accessories:  Melon Mambo Button, Pearls
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Beautiful Butterflies Sizzex, Big Shot, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch


No comments: