Thursday, May 23, 2013

MY STAMPIN' UP! INVENTORY CLEAR OUT

I have been busy cleaning out my craft area making room for new catalog that will be arriving June 3rd.

Please see the links below or to the right of my blog to view the inventory from my Stampin' Up! inventory that I am selling.   June 3rd the lists will be updated with additional inventory, e.g. 9 color kits.

There is so much more that I am selling off. So many things that I can't possibly take pictures of every little thing. For example, there is a huge pile of designer series paper that I am selling at 10 cents a sheet. If you are in the Totowa/Paterson area, feel free to email me and we can set a date that you can shop my retired inventory at your leisure.

Click here to see the list of stamp sets that I am selling off from my collection at 50% off.

Click here to see the list of accessories, tools and designer series paper packs I am selling off.

No comments: