Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stamping Royalty Photo Inspiration

So this week Stamping Royalty gives us this amazing photo inspriation.    I was completely drawn to the pennants and the beautiful shades of yellow.   I started with duplicating the yellow and white stripes with the banners and before you know it I realized the end result was not going to be a card.    So I kept building and before you know it I had a gift bag for my niece's first birthday.   The one was created with a cardboard stencil  I used from retired chipboard.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) June 3rd. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Perfectly Penned.
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Paper:   Daffodil Delight Patterned Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Peach Parfait Prints Patterned Paper, Play Date Designer Series Paper, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper, Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbons,
Tools:   Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch

No comments: