Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Stamping Royalty Color Challenge

This week's Stamping Royalty brings a color challenge.    The colors are:   Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie.

You can never have enough thank you cards and how cute would this coffee cup be paired up with a  gift card to someone's favorite coffee shop.

I decided to use the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper as the base for the card.     The coffee cup was one I free form cut out a while ago.   I kept the template for future cards.   Now whenever I need it I just pull it out to make my coffee cards.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) June 17th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Espress Yourself
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Whisper White, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit Patterns Designer Series Paper, Old Olive
Accessories: Pearls
Tools:   3/4" Circle Punch, Blossom Triple Layer Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Paper Crimper

1 comment: