Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yippee Skippee

This week Stampin Royalty brings us a stripe challenge.    What better opportunity than to break open the new pack of designer series paper from the new catalog called I am me.    It also let me play with my favorite sentiment in the new catalog Yippee Skippee!!    What can I say the words just make me smile.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) July 1st. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Yippee Skippee, Cycle Celebration
Ink:   Whisper White, Real Red, Tangerine Tango
Paper:   I am Me designer series paper, Real Red, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Pearls, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Corner Rounder, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy

No comments: