Thursday, July 18, 2013

Artisan Design Team Entry #8


Here comes my favorite part of my entries for the Artisan Design Team, the scrapbook pages which feature my loves, my nieces and nephews.    The first one is with my niece Julie!   I love how this page came together.  

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Verses
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series Paper, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Rose Red Buttons, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
Tools:  1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Paper Piercer, Apothecary Accents, Big Shot

No comments: