Monday, August 19, 2013

Inkredible Color Combo

This week's Inkredible Color Combination is:   Crisp Cantloupe,  Island Indigo and Early Espresso.

I have to say I wasn't sure what I was going to do with is color combo and then inspiration hit and I decided to make a very summery card.    I made the sun by punching a 2 1/2" circle on card stock.   I then used the cut out as a pattern to sponge ink onto the card stock.   It's been so long since I did this technique of sponging ink onto card stock.   I have to say I love it!

The sentiments I received as a gift from my best friend, but I haven't used them as much I would have liked, but they worked perfectly for my summer themed card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets from a local craft store, Tropical Party
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:   Whisper White, Island Indigo Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Rhinestones
Tools:   2 1/2 Circle Punch, Stamping Sponges


No comments: