Thursday, September 5, 2013

Count on Us

 
The school year has started and what better way to let someone know that they can count on you with a little card to tell them so.     Let's just say the original card idea was nothing like the finished product.   I ended up moving things around until I found a layout that worked for me.
I love how I was able to use both versions of the chevron border punch.   The chevrons as well as the negative.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Designer Typeset, Tape It and Number stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush, Pacific Point and Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Tangerine Tango Button, Pearls
Tools:   Chevron Textured Embossing Folder, Chevron Border Punch, Corner Rounder from a local craft store, Big Shot

No comments: