Friday, September 20, 2013

Shabby Chic Snowflake Card

This week's Inkredible color challenge is:   Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding.   I decided to use some of the same techniques from a few week's ago from my niece's 8th birhday card for this week's challenge.

I sponged some pistachio pudding ink before adding the doily to the project. The chevrons were sponged on with some pool party ink and the Simply Created Build a Banner Kit.

I have to say I am loving using all these different elements on the card.  

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Festive Flurry, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Doily and Alphabet Stickers from a local craft store
Tools:  Festive Flurry Framelits, Big Shot, Sponges, Snowflake Punch and Corner Rounder from a local craft store

 

No comments: