Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Holidays!

 
With Halloween and my 12 days of Christmas I seem to be falling behind with my Inkredible color challenges.   Last week's Inkredible color challenge was a sure sign for the fall season, but I decided to take the colors and turn them into a holiday card.     The colors this week are:   Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar and Basic Black.   I decided to take the incredible Tag a Bag Gift Bags and use them as the background of the card.    The snowman was made with circles and the scraf is my homemade designer series paper by putting different strips of card stock together to make my own paper.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:   Cajun Craze
Paper:   Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black, Old Olive
Accessories:   Red Pearls from a local craft store, Tag a Bag Gift Bags, uni-Signal Gel Pen
Tools:   1/2" Circle Punch, Clear Circle Sizzex, Circle Cutting System, Holly Punch from a local craft store

No comments: