Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby, We've Grown

So it's been a while since I have fallen in love with a baby stamp set, but the owls in the Baby, We've Grown stamp set is one of my favorites by far!   Who doesn't love owls and the sentiment is just too cute!!  Love the play on words.   

Well in less than a month, there will be a new addition to my family, so I decided to make a card with this adorable set.   Since baby will make 4!   With a little masking and stamping the image twice I ended up making a family of 4.     The top of the owls, I watercolored with my blender pens.   The bottom I did a little paper piercing.

Thank you Mojo Monday for inspiring my card and for helping me get my baby card mojo going!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Baby We've Grown
Ink:   Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:   Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Button, Soft Sky Tafetta Ribbon
Tools:   Circle Framelits, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot

1 comment:

Lynn G. said...

Your card is sooo cute! Love it!