Thursday, February 27, 2014

Worth Celebrating Today!

So I have to say I really like mixing my hexagons with other shapes, it really brings a wow factor to the project.    Here I punched out beautiful circles in the Afternoon Picnic Designer Series paper and paired them up with the hexagons.     I really like the soft color palette for the card.      Still a few more days left for the Moxie Fab World Hexagon Challenge.   

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Six Sided Sampler, Remembering Your Birthday
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:   Whisper White, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Rhinestones
Tools:   Hexagon Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so pretty! I would never think to combine hexagons, circles and butterflies. And I just love it!

teri said...

Hi Stasia!

Thanks for linking your card up to the MFW Happy for Hexagons challenge!

Teri