Friday, May 9, 2014

Inkredible Color Challenge

I just love this week's Inkredible color challenge.    The colors are:   Pool Party and Melon Mambo.   The colors just make me smile.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  My Mother, Family Reunion, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Paper:   Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pool Party Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Doilies, Pearls, Very Vintage Buttons, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon, Baker's Twine
Tools:  Envelope Punch Board, Pansy Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

I had so much fun creating the flower that I decided to make a tag with the floral for a Mother's Day tag.    For the project I used the amazing new Work of Art stamp set that will be available in the new Idea Book and Catalog.    The sentiment that comes from with the set says You are a fabulous work of art.   I masked off the work of art and added mom to customize the sentiment for Mother's day.   Just think of all the possibilities.    I decided to change up the colors and make them Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.

Here is my tag and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets:  Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Button and Satin Ribbon and Baker's Twine
Tools:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Pansy Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

No comments: