Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mojo Monday

Can you believe that the new catalog will be out in just a just a few short weeks.    June 2nd you can start purchasing from the new catalog.    That means only a few more days you can get some of your retiring favorites before they are gone.

Click here to start shopping and get your retiring stamp sets and accessories before they are gone.

Here is my card I made with the retiring Field Flowers and the retiring Hostess exclusive stamp set, Banner Greetings. 

I love this week's Mojo Monday sketch.    I had to say I had a lot of fun working with it.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Banner Greetings
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Paper:  Whisper White, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon and Button
Tools:  Hearts Collection Framelits, Small Heart Punch
Misc:  Balsam Wood

No comments: